Maths / Science Subject Teacher - 2023
Advertiser: Launceston Christian School
Start Date: 27/01/2023 - Closing Date: 19/08/2022
Position available at Launceston Christian School
We are seeking applications for Maths / Science Subject Teachers to join our Secondary Teaching Staff in 2023.
Launceston Christian School (TAS) is a co-educational independent K‑12 Christian School which aims to provide a caring and stimulating environment for learning. The school is distinctively Christ centred and is committed to providing effective spiritual, emotional, physical and academic support for all its students.
In bringing a Christian perspective to bear in all aspects of his/her work, the Teacher is responsible for all aspects of the planning, preparation and delivery of effective learning and teaching programs across their key learning areas for every student in the allocated classes.
- To plan and teach from a Biblical worldview.
- Relevant knowledge, skills and understanding based on the School’s published curriculum.
- Engage with the students to deliver an interesting and challenging curriculum.
- Make learning accessible and inclusive for different learning styles and abilities.
- Mentor and support student wellbeing.
Applicants will need to be:
- Practicing Christians, actively involved in their local church and able to subscribe to the School’s Mission Statement and Educational Creed
- Registered with the Tasmanian Teachers Registration Board
- Registered with a current Working With Vulnerable People (Employment) Card
Commencement: 27th January 2023
Application Closing Date: 22nd August 2022
IST is not an employing agency for its member schools, nor does it have any part in the selection and appointment of teachers to positions in Independent Schools. All appointments are handled entirely by the individual school. Schools should contact us to arrange for positions to be advertised on this site.
Posted on 05/08/2022