Science, Mathematics & Digital Technologies Teacher
Advertiser: Australian Christian College - Hobart
Start Date: 17/01/2022 -
Position available at Australian Christian College — Hobart Campus
About the role
An opportunity exists to join our committed team of Christian educators for 2022. The position is for up to 0.7 FTE, teaching Science, Mathematics and Digital Technology. This is a great chance to utilise your expertise to deliver outstanding educational outcomes to students who are committed to STEM learning in an environment where they are well known, well loved and well taught.
This position commences in January 2022, although a 4 day a fortnight position may be made available for the correct applicant in Term 4, 2021.
Australian Christian College (ACC) is a national brand with eleven schools in five states. The ACC school network is currently experiencing sustained growth in student numbers.
The Hobart Campus
Our Hobart campus is a co-educational K‑10 school with a reputation for academic progress, character development and student care. This is supported by our approachable staff who are committed to helping students thrive. While the school community is small, the learning culture is strong and the potential to grow is great.
- You have current registration to teach in Tasmania and WWVP.
- You have qualifications and the skills to deliver an Australian curriculum aligned Science and Mathematics program in Years 7 – 10.
- You want to be part of a growing school community
- You have a flexible, hands-on approach to teaching Science.
- You’re highly motivated by seeing students thrive
- You have a growth mindset.
- You’re confident in the use of technology.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- You will have a dynamic and outgoing personality.
- You are empathetic and able to consider the needs of students and their families.
- You thrive when working collaboratively and when given the opportunity to show initiative.
- You demonstrate attention to detail.
- Work with a dedicated Christian team.
- Be part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer times.
- Play an active part in growing the school and providing quality Christian education to students in need.
- Have access to a modern Science lab to teach motivated and engaged students.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered:
IST is not an employing agency for its member schools, nor does it have any part in the selection and appointment of teachers to positions in Independent Schools. All appointments are handled entirely by the individual school. Schools should contact us to arrange for positions to be advertised on this site.
Posted on 15/11/2021