Secondary Mathematics & Science Teacher
Advertiser: Australian Christian College
Start Date: 17/01/2022 -
Position available at Australian Christian College — Burnie Campus
About the role
An opportunity exists to work full-time as the Secondary Maths/Science Teacher in a Christian environment, as part of a committed Christian team.
This position is expected to start Term 1 NEXT Year.
Australian Christian College (ACC) is a national brand with eleven schools in five states. The ACC school network is currently experiencing sustained growth in student numbers.
The Burnie Campus
Our Burnie Campus in Tasmania is a P‑10, co-ed, Christian school that is blessed with a spacious and modern campus. While the school community is small, the learning culture is strong and the potential to grow the school is great.
- You have suitable qualifications.
- You possess a capacity to lead a growing school with a hands-on approach.
- You’re highly motivated and able to build the school enrolment.
- You’re confident in the use of technology.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- You will have a dynamic and outgoing personality.
- You will be highly organised with strong project management skills.
- You will be highly empathetic and able to consider the needs of families while progressing the delivery of service in a timely manner
- You’ll thrive when working collaboratively and when given the opportunity to show initiative.
- You will have a great attention to detail.
- Work with a dedicated Christian team.
- Be part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
- Play an active part in growing the school and providing quality Christian education to students in need.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered:
IST is not an employing agency for its member schools, nor does it have any part in the selection and appointment of teachers to positions in Independent Schools. All appointments are handled entirely by the individual school. Schools should contact us to arrange for positions to be advertised on this site.
Posted on 15/11/2021