ACARA: English 7-10 Information Session
Area of focus
3:30 pm - 4:30 pm Mon 26th Sep 2022
Who should attend
Who is speaking
Teachers will be guided by ACARA Curriculum lead Denise Roberts in all changes to the revised and refined English 7-10 learning area within the new version 9 of the Australian Curriculum.
This session is for educators who would like to familiarise themselves with the new changes, refinement and revision of the learning area within the new version 9 Australian Curriculum learning Website. This session will provide necessary understandings required for future ACARA workshops in this learning area.
What you will learn
- 2.1: Content and teaching strategies of the teaching area.
- 2.2: Content selection and organisation.
- 2.3: Curriculum, assessment and reporting.
- 3.1: Establish challenging learning goals.
- 6.1: Identify and plan professional learning needs
- 6.2: Engage in professional learning and improve practice.
- 7.2: Comply with legislative, administrative and organisational requirements.
- 7.4: Engage with professional teaching networks and broader communities
There is no cost to attend this session.
Terms and Conditions:
All participants are required to individually register to attend this session. If you do not register for the event you will not receive a certificate of attendance.
For any issues receiving your registration confirmation please check your spam/junk folder, for further assistance please email email@example.com