ACARA: HaSS (F-6) Curriculum Planning
Area of focus
Humanities and Social Sciences
11:00 am - 12:30 pm Mon 7th Nov 2022
Who should attend
All educators, curriculum leaders and principals
Who is speaking
Teachers will be guided by ACARA’s Curriculum Specialist, Marcia Rouen to explore the intent of the curriculum, the relationship between the content descriptions and achievement standards and effective assessment practices including collecting evidence of student learning.
This session is for educators who would like to:
- understand the intent and structure of the HaSS curriculum
- understand how the content descriptions align to the achievement standard and how this contributes to developing effective teaching, learning and assessment plans
- increase their understanding of effective assessment practices for HaSS
- identify ways to collect evidence of students’ learning for a band or year level.
What you will learn
- 2.3 Curriculum, assessment and reporting
- 6.2 Engage in professional learning and improve practice
Terms and Conditions:
All participants are required to individually register to attend this session. If you do not register for the event you will not receive a certificate of attendance.
For any issues receiving your registration confirmation please check your spam/junk folder, for further assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org