ACARA: Literacy and Numeracy progressions F-6 Information Session
Area of focus
3:30 pm - 4:30 pm Tue 9th Aug 2022
Who should attend
Who is speaking
Teachers will be guided by ACARA Curriculum leads Denise Roberts and Rachael Whitney-Smith in all changes to the revised and refined Literacy and Numeracy progressions within the General Capabilities of new version 9 of the Australian Curriculum. This session is aimed for Primary teachers of years F-6.
This session is for educators who would like to familiarise themselves with the new changes, refinement and revision of the Literacy and Numeracy progressions within the new version 9 Australian Curriculum learning Website. This session will provide necessary understandings required for future ACARA workshops.
What you will learn
- 2.1: Content and teaching strategies of the teaching area.
- 2.2: Content selection and organisation.
- 2.3: Curriculum, assessment and reporting.
- 2.5: Literacy and numeracy strategies.
- 6.1: Identify and plan professional learning needs
- 6.2: Engage in professional learning and improve practice.
- 7.2: Comply with legislative, administrative and organisational requirements.
- 7.4: Engage with professional teaching networks and broader communities
There is no cost to attend this session.
Terms and Conditions:
All participants are required to individually register to attend this session. If you do not register for the event you will not receive a certificate of attendance.
For any issues receiving your registration confirmation please check your spam/junk folder, for further assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org