ACECQA Planning Cycle Series: Session Five – Implementing (Communication)
Area of focus
3:45 pm - 4:30 pm Thu 19th Oct 2023
Who should attend
Early Years Teachers and TA’s in Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten, Prep, Grade 1, and Grade 2. Early Years Educators from Infants to Pre-Kindergarten. Staff using the Early Years Learning Framework or My Time, Our Place.
Who is speaking
Join us as we explore, explain and simplify Step 4 of the ACECQA Planning Cycle: Implementing (focusing on communication), and then provide simple strategies for undertaking the process.
Part Four of a six part series, which will unpack, de-mystify and explain the ACECQA Planning Cycle. Focusing on a single stage at a time, each webinar will progressively explore the planning cycle and provide practical and easy to understand strategies that will support you to undertake the assessment and planning process with confidence. Why six parts instead of five? Because we are going to look at things from a slightly different perspective!
What you will learn
- Focus area 3.1: Establish challenging learning goals
- Focus area 3.2: Plan, structure and sequence learning programs
- Focus area 3.6: Evaluate and improve teaching programs
- Focus area 3.7: Engage parents/carers in the educative process
- Focus area 4.1: Support student participation
- Focus area 4.2: Manage classroom activities
- Focus area 5.1: Assess student learning
- Focus area 5.2: Provide feedback to students on their learning
- Focus area 5.3: Make consistent and comparable judgements
- Focus area 5.4: Interpret student data
- Focus area 6.2: Engage in professional learning and improve practice
- Focus area 6.4: Apply professional learning and improve student learning
National Quality Standard:
- Standard 1.3: Assessment and Planning.
Terms and Conditions:
All participants are required to individually register to attend this session. If you do not register for the event you will not receive a certificate of attendance.
For any issues receiving your registration confirmation please check your spam/junk folder, for further assistance please email email@example.com