Beginning Teacher Networking Session 1 of 4: Where do I start and what do I do?
Area of focus
3:30 pm - 4:30 pm Mon 13th Mar 2023
Who should attend
Who is speaking
Are you just starting your teaching journey? Are you someone who is wanting to join a fun community of practice to build your knowledge and skills?
This year long series of four sessions will provide beginning teachers with a safe space to network with peers and more experienced educators. Teachers will be discussing ideas, concepts and experiences learned over time which has resulted in them effectively instructing, organising and assessing for the improvement of student learning. Each session will have a focus topic chosen from the session prior, multiple opportunities for teachers to share understandings and ask questions pertaining to their context and cohorts.
What you will learn
- Focus area 2.2: Content selection and organisation
- Focus area 2.3: Curriculum, assessment and reporting
- Focus area 3.2: Plan, structure and sequence learning programs
- Focus area 4.2: Manage classroom activities
- Focus area 7.4: Engage with professional teaching networks and broader communities
Terms and Conditions:
All participants are required to individually register to attend this session. If you do not register for the event you will not receive a certificate of attendance.
For any issues receiving your registration confirmation please check your spam/junk folder, for further assistance please email email@example.com