Area of focus
3:30 pm - 4:30 pm Wed 20th Oct 2021
Who should attend
Early Childhood Educators (Infants – 3 years), Pre-Kindergarten Educators, Kindergarten Teachers, Kindergarten TA’s, Teachers (Prep – Grade 2) and TA’s Prep – Grade 2)
Who is speaking
A discussion on how to build resilience in young children, focusing on providing practical and effective strategies that work.
Topics to be covered will include:
• What is resilience?
• Resilience and the brain?
• How to build resilience in young children?
• How to build your own resilience?
What you will learn
- 3.1: Establish challenging learning goals.
- 3.5: Use effective classroom communication.
- 4.1: Support student participation.
- 4.3 Manage challenging behaviour.
- 6.2: Engage in professional learning and improve practice.
National Quality Standard:
- Standard 5.1: Relationships between educators and children.
- Standard 5.2: Relationships between children.
Note: Please check your spam/junk folder for your confirmation email upon registration. For any issues receiving your registration confirmation please email email@example.com