Digital Technologies: Snapshots from Experts in the Field
Area of focus
ILT and Digital Technologies
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm Mon 25th Oct 2021
Who should attend
Lead teachers of Digital Technologies, Teachers K-10
Who is speaking
Hear from a range of teachers, including Lead teachers, from all sectors regarding the implementation of digital technologies into every day teaching and learning.
Learn about external providers that can assist in the implementation and teaching of digital technologies.
Opportunity will also be given for questions.
What you will learn
- 2.1 Content and teaching strategies of the teaching area
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the concepts, substance and structure of the content and teaching strategies of the teaching area.
- 3.4 Select and use resources
- Demonstrate knowledge of a range of resources, including ICT, that engage students in their learning.
- 4.5 Use ICT safely, responsibly and ethically
- Demonstrate an understanding of the relevant issues and the strategies available to support the safe, responsible and ethical use of ICT in learning and teaching.
- 7.4 Engage with professional teaching networks and broader communities
- Understand the role of external professionals and community representatives in broadening teachers’ professional knowledge and practice.
Note: Please check your spam/junk folder for your confirmation email upon registration. For any issues receiving your registration confirmation please email email@example.com