Early Years Networking Session Two (Hobart)
Area of focus
4:30 pm - 5:30 pm Thu 8th Jun 2023
Hosting School TBC
Who should attend
Early Years Teachers and TA’s in Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten, Prep, Grade 1, and Grade 2. Early Years Educators from Infants to Pre-Kindergarten. Staff using the Early Years Learning Framework or My Time, Our Place.
Who is speaking
Enjoy conversation with colleagues and a relaxed tour of the early learning classrooms of the hosting school.
Our Early Years Networking Sessions provide an opportunity for educators working in Long Day Care, Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten, Prep, Grade 1 and 2 to meet face-to-face at a hosting school for informal discussions with colleagues, and then a tour of the hosting school's early learning areas.
What you will learn
- Focus area 6.1: Identify and plan professional learning needs
- Focus area 6.2: Engage in professional learning and improve practice
- Focus area 6.3: Engage with colleagues and improve practice
- Focus area 6.4: Apply professional learning and improve student learning
- Focus area 7.1: Meet professional ethics and responsibilities
- Focus area 7.2: Comply with legislative, administrative and organisational requirements
- Focus area 7.4: Engage with professional teaching networks and broader communities
National Quality Standard:
- Standard 1.1 Program.
- Standard 1.2 Practice.
- Standard 1.3 Assessment.
- Standard 3.1 Design.
- Standard 3.2 Use.
- Standard 6.2 Collaborative Partnerships.
- Standard 7.2 Leadership.
Terms and Conditions:
All participants are required to individually register to attend this session. If you do not register for the event you will not receive a certificate of attendance.
For any issues receiving your registration confirmation please check your spam/junk folder, for further assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org