eSafety Session: Online safety for School Leaders
Area of focus
3:30 pm - 5:00 pm Wed 11th May 2022
Who should attend
Teachers and School Leaders
Who is speaking
Join Greg Gebhart from Esafety who will be discussing current technology trends, eSafety's toolkit for schools and exploring strategies to engage and support school communities.
This presentation is designed to:
- Explore the current technology trends and issues for young people
- Examine realistic scenarios and work through possible processes and procedures
- Use eSafety’s Toolkit for Schools to assess their current online environment and safeguards
- Explore strategies to engage and support the school community.
What you will learn
- 7.1: Meet professional ethics and responsibilities.
- 7.2: Comply with legislative, administrative and organisational requirements.
Terms and Conditions:
All participants are required to individually register to attend this session. If you do not register for the event you will not receive a certificate of attendance.
For any issues receiving your registration confirmation please check your spam/junk folder, for further assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org