Literacy Coaching for Beginning Teachers Session 1
Area of focus
7:30 am - 8:15 am Fri 22nd Oct 2021
Who should attend
Beginning Teachers with less than three years’ classroom teaching experience.
Who is speaking
These sessions, designed for beginning teachers, will be an opportunity to reflect on all areas of literacy practice.
We will identify a literacy teaching goal for the rest of Term 4 and you will be supported with resources, readings and a plan for action and success!
This is an opportunity to reflect upon and grow your current literacy practice.
What you will learn
- 1.2 Understand how students learn
- 2.5 Literacy and numeracy strategies
- 3.2 Plan, structure and sequence learning programs
- 6.1 Identify and plan professional learning needs
- 6.2 Engage in professional learning and improve practice
Note: Please check your spam/junk folder for your confirmation email upon registration. For any issues receiving your registration confirmation please email firstname.lastname@example.org