Middle Leaders Leadership Learning and Development: Fortnightly Sessions (4 of 4)
Area of focus
3:30 pm - 4:30 pm Thu 16th Sep 2021
Who should attend
Who is speaking
Middle School Leaders are warmly invited to join us for a series of professional leadership learning conversations focussing around a wide range of leadership topics. These sessions, facilitated by Chrissy Gamble, will focus around key aspects of leadership learning and development.
Key topics will include:
- Strategic leadership and the role of vision, mission and values
- Instructional leadership
- Leading vs Managing
- Leading professional conversations
- Leading teams
What you will learn
AITSL Professional Practice Lens Focuses:
- Leading teaching and learning
- Developing self and others
- Leading improvement, innovation and change
- Leading the management of a school
- Engaging and working with the community
In order to benefit fully from the sessions, participants are encouraged to participate, enrol and commit to all 4 sessions.
Participation certificates will be supplied upon completion of the 4 sessions.
If you have already registered for this PL session through the IST PL Prospectus you do not need to reregister
Note: Please check your spam/junk folder for your confirmation email upon registration. For any issues receiving your registration confirmation please email firstname.lastname@example.org