Student Wellbeing and Resilience
Area of focus
3:30 pm - 4:30 pm Thu 16th Jun 2022
Who should attend
Teachers, Leaders and Principals
Who is speaking
Join us for a detailed, research-based discussion on how to build resilience and maintain a healthy wellbeing for your students.
This session will provide teachers with a strong, concise, and clear understanding of wellbeing and resilience, before detailing a range of practical and effective strategies to implement in the classroom.
We will examine areas that include:
- An overview of the 8 Dimensions of Wellbeing.
- Emotional Wellbeing
- Social Wellbeing, with a focus on the impact of COVID-19 and Technology.
- An overview of Resilience.
- Resilience and the Brain.
- The 3 Secrets of Resilient People.
- 3 Principles and 6 Strategies for Maintaining a Positive Attitude.
- The Golden Strategy for Maintaining Wellbeing and Resilience.
- Resilience Builders in the Classroom.
- The GEM Model of Resilience in the Classroom.
- Classroom Do's and Dont's.
What you will learn
- 4.3: Manage challenging behaviour.
- 4.4: Maintain student safety.
- 6.2: Engage in professional learning and improve practice.
Terms and Conditions:
All participants are required to individually register to attend this session. If you do not register for the event you will not receive a certificate of attendance.
For any issues receiving your registration confirmation please check your spam/junk folder, for further assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org