Tech Tip Tuesday #10
Area of focus
3:30 pm - 4:30 pm Tue 27th Sep 2022
Who should attend
Anyone with an interest in enabling better access to curriculum content and demonstration of understanding by students of all abilities through technology supports.
Who is speaking
Creative tech tools to support engagement in learning.
Harnessing the power of digital tech as an engagement tool for learning - Minecraft, Bloxels, Makey Makey and more!
What you will learn
- 1.5: Differentiate teaching to meet the specific needs of students across the full range of abilities.
- 1.6: Strategies to support full participation of students with disabilities.
- 2.6: Information and communication technology (ICT)
- 3.4: Select and use resources.
- 6.3: Engage with colleagues and improve practice.
Terms and Conditions:
All participants are required to individually register to attend this session. If you do not register for the event you will not receive a certificate of attendance.
For any issues receiving your registration confirmation please check your spam/junk folder, for further assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org